Sunday 27 May 2012

The Edge Website

The Edge is a radio station within New Zealand, that provides the latest music today. I usually listen to this radio station and thought it would be interesting to see what there website looked like. I was surprised with how good the website is presented and looks, I really like how they have used images of an famous recent artist in the background behind all the information, I think this is a really good effect and grabs the attention of the viewer straight away. The website is easy to use and is very clear and I didn't find any faults in looking around the website. I think this business has done really well to present all there work on this website and you can tell it gets updated regularly which is really good.
http://www.theedge.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment